Maecenas aliquet mauris nec erat maximus interdum. Nunc rhoncus, tellus at laoreet interdum, lorem arcu iaculis tellus, sit amet sodales augue orci eu felis. Integer nisi felis, rhoncus vitae egestas et, pharetra sit amet dolor. Donec tortor quam, sagittis ullamcorper tellus molestie, ultricies bibendum nibh. Proin neque eros, ullamcorper ac diam sit amet, tincidunt auctor mauris. Integer a mi mattis, sagittis risus at, elementum elit. Maecenas fringilla velit non lacus laoreet sodales. Sed in diam a neque dapibus vehicula id ullamcorper risus. Praesent quis odio lectus. Fusce efficitur, dui sit amet facilisis interdum, enim diam molestie erat, in dapibus sem felis sed lorem. Quisque congue purus tortor, et venenatis velit porta eu.
- I’d spent my life hating my body, believing in the false notion that until I was able to be beautiful in a very specific way that I was not worthy. Of love. Acceptance. Good things.
- Revolution through exploration of self. Living by values of our own choosing. Challenging one another to do the same.
- I’d grown up in a cultural narrative that women are to be small, ashamed, quiet and of service to everyone but themselves. I’d experienced abuse and trauma as though it was a right of passage. I blamed myself for violence at others’ hands.
- I aspire to live big. To live in my body without fear or shame. To use my voice pa ssionately in alignment with my own values. To take wonderful care of myself for the sole reason that I deserve great care.
- The way forward is in. I hope you’ll join me.